To sleep well at night a fresh, clean bed is necessary. In this video you will come to know how to clean your mattress stain easily.
Ingredients that are needed to clean your mattress suggested by this video –
- A packet of baking soda
- A measure cup
- A clean sponge
- Tooth brush
- Small fork
- A dry towel
- A vacuum cleaner with upholstery attachment
Process of cleaning
At first fold up your mattress cover or topper. Then find out the stain.
Take half cup of detergent and 1or 2 spoon of water, mix it with the fork and keep on nodding until it mixed fully. Apply the foam bubble on the stain. Then rub it with tooth brush for 5 minutes. Wipe the place with the dry towel.
Now spray the baking soda on the whole mattress and keep it for 30 minutes, so the baking powder can get into the mattress. Then clean up the mattress with the vacuum cleaner. While vacuuming, make sure to reach the corner.
For a sound health, sound sleep is necessary. If you can’t sleep well at night you can’t work well at the next day. To sleep well you should look back at your bed.
In this video, you can know about a best mattress that helps to make you sleep relaxed. It suggests you to choose memory foam mattress.
It prefers memory foam mattress if you want to-
- Get up without backache at morning
- To have 8-9 hours uninterrupted sleep
- To get relief from insomnia
- To feel fresh without feel sleepy at day
- To move your joint without any pain
Why will you choose memory foam mattress? The reasons are also explained in this video
- Memory foam mattress is developed by NASA, what was specially designed for astronauts.
- Memory foam mattress could accommodate an even distribution of pressure and able to conform and mold to your body’s form. So that you can move your body easily.
- It helps you to enhance your blood circulation by reducing nerve compression and protect nerve and spine
The video tells you also the 3 things that you should know before buying memory foam mattress.
- Ensure your mattress temperature sensitivity. Because all the memory foam mattresses don’t have temperature sensitivity.
- Check the correct density of the mattress. Mattress density with 5.3lb-5.9lb will be the best. Mattress lower than 5.3lb can’t support your back and beyond 5.9lb could be too dense allow to support..
- Select your mattress with enough top layers. A mattress with at least 3.5 inches is the best as top layer.
So don’t waste your time, buy the suitable mattress for you and enjoy relentless sleep.